Sunday, February 6, 2011

The new house is officially broken in

Boston is really making me think him and Aves made a pact before coming to our family. Remember this post? Boston is following right in her footsteps! Boston decided to add a little color to our very white walls tonight. There is crayon...




The funny thing is that Klay and I were within view of him the whole time he did it! We were both vigorously working on a project in the dining room (a post to come on that later) and I guess we were just tuning him out because he sure got a lot on the wall before we caught him. He even had enough time to use three different colors before we realized what he was doing!

Unfortunately, I think my angel baby has entered the terrible twos. Boston has always been such an easy child but lately he is a little turd! He hits ALL the time. I think he spent half the weekend in time out for hitting. I know he is testing me because I looks straight at me while he hits and then smiles as I take him to his bed. He was also super whiny all weekend but he's getting two teeth so I'm trying to be patient with him. And really, how can you be mad at a face like this for long?

8 comments:

Heather Inns said...

How fun to be in a new house. Not so fun to have some unexpected pictures on your wall. I am sure you can't stay mad at such a cute little man.

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Thank goodness for the magic eraser, right? Actually, I've never actually tried it because The Windex with Amonia works GREAT on crayon too!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

I didn't mean to say actually so many times:)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Awesome, awesome. I love that you take pictures of it! You have the patience of Job, woman. I love that I can just picture you laughing about this too.

Cassie said...

You have your work cut out for you trying to discipline that grill. So cute :)

The High Family- said...

I want to see more pictures of the house. Entry way pictures don't count. I think you should just let Bman color. He could be the next Picasso. I really could never discipline him. I would always give in to that little face.

Ben and Camille said...

He's so big! And so cute. And that is so funny that he did that! Haha!

Rachel said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh no!!! Hahaha, oh that is sad! Magic Erasers are the best! Good luck!