In Avrie's room we have a beautiful shade of blue just above the crib. Done last night sometime between dad putting her in bed and mom getting her out this morning. Matching blue marks on crib sheets if interested. (Either she's really tricky to get that crayon in with nobody noticing or daddy is really naive to let her take a crayon to bed!)
In Boston's room we have similar work done by her cousin Ashton in a brilliant shade of red pencil.
Now a really creative piece on the back of a folding chair. Makes it easy to transport, you know you want one just like it.
An awesome green dry erase piece on the entry to mom and dad's closet, also done by cousin Ashton.
Last, but not least, a wonderful picture in the kitchen.
We accept cash, check, or credit card for any art you would like to purchase. Hurry, because they won't last long (only long enough for me to go buy a magic eraser)!UPDATE: Went in to lay Aves down for a nap and found the piece of paper I was writing on at the table last night IN HER BED. Klay is such a pushover and must have let her take them to bed with her. I think I'll let HIM do the scrubbing on that one!

7 comments:
Wow those are some georgous pieces of art. I'll have to talk to Ben about bidding on them. Best of luck with that.
We really need to get together soon. We have hung out with some people and when we leave we always say, "They were nice but they just weren't K&L."
note to self: only own those clear markers that show up on the special paper. and lock up my markers and pens.
Wow, that's pretty impressive!! I love that you took pictures and framed them, someday you'll laugh. Good luck with the magic eraser!
You are so clever. I will take the folding chair. I like the idea of convenient art. Easy to transport is a-ok with me.
Beautiful art work! Too many to choose from! Sorry about your mess, by the way. :)
I would be happy to pay for such beautiful pieces of art, but luckily I have my own little artists right here at home. So no need for your art when I have original pieces throughout my house is multiple shades as well. Sweet.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh no, that is so awful! Two words: Magic Eraser. :)
Post a Comment