...and in order to come to our family you had to agree to pull the keys off the laptop keyboard. Remember this post (just read the end)? I guess Boston decided to give the computer a makeover today. It's almost like he took lessons from Avrie.
We like to spend a lot of quality time together as a family. As long as watching a good basketball game counts as quality family time.
We are seriously loving the weather since we moved. It's not fabulously warm or anything, but it's definitely not in the single digits like it was when we left! I didn't fully appreciate the screen room when we looked at our new house but it's wonderful for the kids. They love to be able to just go wild out there and I love that they are getting fresh air but I know they are contained and not getting too cold.
Don't you love B-man's dirty little nose? And Avrie's nasty face? They could pretty much be GAP models looking like that.
My cousin, Amber, is going to school here and has been over quite a bit to keep us company and we LOVE having her here. Avrie especially loved having her the night Amber painted her nails! We're idiots and stay up chatting until like 2:30 am every time she visits but I don't know what I would do without her here!
Things are going great here. It was really nice that we had a few weeks before Klay started work to get unpacked and settled in. He started his internship with an accounting firm this week and is enjoying it so far. I'm not looking forward to the long hours and him working Saturdays for the next few months but I am glad he's progressing in his career and enjoying what he does. Then on to full-time school in the summer. Sometimes I feel like we've been in school forever but luckily it's only a one year program and then he can do taxes for the rest of his life. Sounds fun, right?
This week has been a little weird for me since I've been able to hang out with Klay nonstop for the past month and now the house is so quiet. (Well, quiet as in no adult conversation. The kids are definitely not quiet!) I watch my friend's 4 month old baby twice a week so I'm glad that gives me something to do and a little extra money. Our ward is super friendly and we've already met some great people so we're thankful for that. We've heard the summers are amazing here and there's TONS for the kids to do so anyone is welcome to come visit! You know you want to! Free place to stay, free tour guide and vacation planner, great shopping, fun parks, all you have to pay for is gas... can you tell we REALLY want visitors?
Well, I'm going to stop rambling now. More posts to come soon of house pictures and a few projects we've been working on. I know you can't wait. Peace.
January 2019
7 years ago



7 comments:
I'm excited to see your projects. YOU are an adorable mother yourself. and you've got one darling family. :)
where did you move? did I miss that part?
Looks like you guys are having fun! I know Ashley misses you a ton! Enjoy the nice Boise weather and your kids should be Gap models!
Glad you are doing good and are all settled in. We miss ya over here!
I'm so glad you are enjoying it in Boise. I'm jealous about the weather. We miss you!
I had no idea you were moving! I am glad you are enjoying it, and are starting to get settled in.
I'm jealous of the warm weather! I would love to come visit this summer! We'll try to find a weekend to come. Glad the babysitting is going well. Tell Meghann I said hello!
Post a Comment