It's been a long few days around here. Both kids have had a really bad cold and super runny noses. Monday I thought Boston might have an ear infection so I took him in to the doctor and I was right. So now he's on tylenol and prescription cough medicine every 4 hours on the dot and antibiotics twice a day. Yesterday morning he would be scooting around the house and all the sudden I would look over and he would be dead asleep in the middle of the floor, in a doorway, in the kitchen, wherever his head fell! Poor guy! Below is a pic of him crashed on the little couch where he was playing just moments before. But he's acting a lot better today, still not 100% and his smiley self, but not zonking out in the middle of playing!

Here is a little look into the life of little B-man...

He is SO good natured to put up with Avrie smothering him and still pop his head up with a big smile on his face. He's definitely a lot tougher than Avrie was at his age! In fact, I think he is tougher that her NOW and she's 20 months older than him!
Who wants to suck on a binki like this...

when you can suck on it like this?!

Until he got sick Boston was sticking the whole thing in his mouth and it looked so funny. He hasn't done it lately so I'm glad I took a picture of it when I did.
Here he is lounging on the Dora couch watching tv. (Yes, my 8 month old loves to watch tv. And I'm a bad mom because I love having the break so I let him!)

A few weeks ago we let Avrie watch a movie on the laptop. I was getting ready in the bathroom and she came walking in saying "I rip it, mommy. I rip it." Then she held out some computer keys! She had ripped them off the keyboard!

So if you have gotten an email from me lately that explains why I haven't used any capitalization. It's a HUGE pain to hit the little shift circle just right to get it to work. This post is actually taking me forever to type and I'm starting to get really frustrated! But I finally ordered a new keyboard last night and watched a tutorial on youtube on how to install it. Hopefully I don't completely ruin our computer trying to do it. It seems pretty easy and it only took him 6 minutes so it can't be too hard, right? I'll let ya know how it goes.
5 comments:
haha. I love it! Boston is getting so big, I can't believe how quickly your kids are growing! Call me soon. I would love to chat with ya.
You know there's a SHIFT key on the right too, right? :)
haha your comment made me laugh out loud. I don't think I ever use the one on the right either. but i'm kind of a fan of not capitalizing unless it's something formal. :)
Oh my gosh how did she rip the keys off? That is so funny and crazy I love it ha ha
She ripped the keys OFF!!!!!!! Oh man!!! They are so incredibly cute even if they're impy! :)
Post a Comment