For the past few weeks I've been thinking we should probably start weening Boston from the binki and bottle. Well that might be more of a problem than I thought. I came into the living room today to find this...
Oh boy!
Avrie helped us put all the ornaments on the tree this year and I thought this was some bad decorating:
But then a few days later I found this:
and realized maybe all the ornaments on one branch wasn't so bad! (And after giving up on keeping Boston away from it I realized ANY ornaments below 3 1/2 feet was a miracle. Better luck next year?)
January 2019
7 years ago

6 comments:
Don't worry, my tree is only decorated from about 4 feet and up also. Not much you can do... :)
Ha ha that is too funny!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! LOVE YA
All my kids were bad with the ornaments this year! Maybe next year! Julie is my sister in law. Funny!! She is very smart and fun!
Hahaha, love the doll stuffed in the tree! Kids have the best taste. :)
So funny. I love the doll in the tree. I put a few ornaments on my tree this year and no one else wanted to put any more on it--so was rather bare. Undecorating it was pretty easy, though. My holiday standards since the kids are mostly grown seem to be a bit lower than the national average.
Yes, keeping the ornaments on my tree was definitely a battle in our house, so thats a real good idea:) And I am dreading weaning Brady from his binki...good luck!
love,
Rebekah
Post a Comment