Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Church History Correction

My good friend Erin gave Avrie this "My First BYU Book" when she was just a tiny baby. She always loved the book because it just had a bunch of random school supplies, numbers, or BYU-related objects and she would point to whatever we told her. Well the other day I was 'reading' it to her before her nap and we were on this page.
I pointed to this picture, asking who it is.
She quickly responded "Brigham Young!"
Then I pointed to this picture, asking who it is.
Even more confidently she responded "JOSEPH SMOKES!"
I was laughing forever about it.


***Remember craft day that was supposed to happen sometime in March? Well, March, April, AND May pretty much came and went before I even knew it! But I think I've come up with something good so I'll be posting details soon when I know exactly what the plan is. Plan on early June to get your craft on... hopefully :)

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Grant has that very same book! Joseph Smokes, that's hilarious! Looking forward to a craft day!

Jaimie said...

Ooh, I'll be around in June!!

The High Family- said...

So cute! She is such a smart girl. All over craft day. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Erin and Corey said...

Wow, I'm famous :) Glad she likes it. So far, Kelsey hates her copy.

Amber Wray said...

You are so very funny! I love your enthusiasm for life and your corky rose colored glasses. I need some of those. I hope we can become closer friends and you can instill your best attributes on me! :)