Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Who's in?!?!


So I've been thinking... it's time for a girl's craft night, and anybody that reads this is invited! Last year we did a little girl's craft day and it was a blast to get together with everyone, just chat and catch up, and then have a little craft to show for it. Well, I decided this time it would be fun to do it in the evening, order take-out, and make a little craft... kid free! I need YOUR input-

-How does a Thursday night work for everyone?
-Probably in March.
-Would you like to order take-out or is that just more money you don't want to spend (we could do pot-luck, but that's more work for us.)
-Does anyone have a great, easy, inexpensive craft idea? I'm keeping my eyes open. We have access to cheap wood and cutting and sanding stuff (thanks, Kyle... he doesn't know I'm already planning on heading to the cabinet shop with Klay!)
-You really are welcome to bring your kids if you have to (but don't tell your hubby that, make him watch them :) ...)

Ok, leave a comment if you're in and I'll start planning right away. More details to come as I get more input from everyone and decide what I'm doing.

14 comments:

stevie kay said...

I'm in! I would go with potluck, personally, but I don't care that much either way. I'll forward any craft ideas I come up with.

Jessica said...

I stumbled across your blog...I was a year ( maybe two?) ahead of you in school. But- anyways- if you want a good site for easy, cheap, and CUTE craft projects- go to
shanty2chic.blogspot.com-
it's amazing.

Calyn said...

I am definitely in!!! I will keep my eyes open for an idea.

Mason Clan said...

Man I wish we lived closer I have been wanting to do the same thing!!!! Sounds way fun... We need to plan a weekend to all get together its been way to long!

Whitney said...

Count me in!! Sorry I'm not much help with the craft ideas but I will keep my eyes open.

Jessica Stark said...

I'm in! I don't care either way (pot luck or take out). Sounds like fun!

AubreyandTerry said...

You already know that I'm in... I'm all for take-out personally. (The less cooking I have to do the better!) But I wouldn't be against a potluck either. And I think those fabric boards that we talked about would be way cute!

Rachel said...

Oh, I wish I lived closer, that sounds fun!

Amber said...

Oh I'm always in for a crafts! Sounds like fuN! COunt me in! I totally would love to come!

The High Family- said...

Sign me up. I am no help with ideas. I am not crafty, you know this. That is why I am friends with you(among other reasons) you are crafty. Love take-out(mmm cafe rio) or potluck. You decide. I won't miss it.

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Sorry, I must have missed this post! Of course, I am in!

Cassie said...

Why do we live so far away?

Jaimie said...

I wish!

Johnsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.