Wednesday, April 28, 2010

That's how we roll around here

Tonight we had tacos for dinner. Avrie was sitting on the counter eating hers while we finished cooking. Pretty soon I noticed Boston was getting a little dinner too. You better believe I let my 10 month old eat the food that fell from my 2 year old's taco... right off the floor. It was easy dinner for both of them. (Gross, I realize. But also true.)Avrie loves to make 'noculars' (binoculars) with her hands and look through them. When we had an empty paper towel roll I knew exactly what I needed to do.Then I knew exactly what else I needed to do...He's been needing new glasses for a long time. I think they're rather stylish.

7 comments:

sandymerrill said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!!

Meg-D said...

Now that's a real man! I once made Luke go through a drive-thru wearing an eye patch and speaking like a pirate.

Rachel said...

Woohoo!!! You could go into design and make all sorts of glasses!

AubreyandTerry said...

You are so funny!

Josh and Kelli said...

That's hilarious!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha I love that first picture! Too funny. And I love the glasses! Very fashionable indeed.

The Christensen's said...

We love your posts; you are a creative, fun mom!!