The other day I was helping Avrie clean her room. She said she had to go potty and went to the bathroom. I kept cleaning and then realized she had been gone for a while and I was almost done. I purposely left a few things on the floor for Aves to pick up and went to check on her. I peeked my head in the bathroom door.
"Are you almost done?"
"Are YOU almost done?" Was her response.
My 4 year old had gotten out of cleaning her room by sitting on the toilet the whole time! I was sure glad I had at least left a few things for her to finish up!
Avrie had been carrying around a baby shower invitation for a few days. One day she was going potty in the half bath downstairs holding the invitation. (I just realized both stories involve Aves sitting on the toilet!)
"Dad!"
"What Aves?"
"No dad, I need you to come in here."
Klay walks in the bathroom. "What do you need?"
Making a fanning motion with the invitation, "Will you do this to me while I go potty?"
I think maybe she was royalty in her former life expecting someone to fan her while she peed!
It was such a nice, hot day outside the kids were running through the sprinklers. I was only planning on posting a pic of Aves with this post but that picture of Bos was so cute I had to attach it!
January 2019
7 years ago

2 comments:
That is hilarious! What a little duchess.
That is so funny!! congrats on the exciting news!!
Post a Comment