Monday, April 9, 2012

I really don't hate my kids

Every time I got on the internet my blog pops up. Well, I started to get sick of looking at me complaining about my kids. So here are a few pictures and a post where I'm NOT complaining! (A miracle, I know.)

I looked out the back door this afternoon to find this:
I love when they get along so well and entertain each other.
Who knew all you need is a nice afternoon, some sidewalk chalk, and some wood scraps? They've been playing with this junk all afternoon.
Avrie took swimming lessons in February with her buddies Stockton and Zach.



Who loves swimming lessons?! She's in swimming lessons again this month but doesn't know anyone in her class and (gasp!) they're all boys. Her teacher isn't quite as much fun so I don't think she likes it quite as much as last time but she's still excited to go.

I'm sure you'll get sick of seeing everyone's Easter festivities, but here are some of ours:
Coloring eggs the Sunday before Easter
The neighborhood Easter egg hunt at the park the Saturday before Easter:

I don't know why these are sideways. I've tried a few things to fix it and it's not working. Just tilt your head I guess. When Bos picked up that egg it had some dirt on it and he said very matter-of-factly, "It's too dirty." And threw it back down. I made him put it back in his backpack. I think he got about 5 eggs and I probably put half in his bag. He just walked around and enjoyed observing all the madness.
We had a little picnic in our backyard for lunch on Easter. The kids loved wearing their new sunglasses.
Peace!

1 comment:

Deidre and Joseph said...

In that last "peace" picture, you look like you're flipping the camera off. I did a double take. Your kids are cute. And we all know you don't hate them. I know kids are a handful. It's why I don't have any just yet. ;)