OK! It is October! When are you due? Ben and I just bought pumpkins and we looked at pictures of 2009 when we carved pumpkins together. We had some good times. We miss you guys!
We have loved being married since May 2006. Avrie and Boston definitely keep us busy but we can't imagine our lives without them! Klay is working on his Masters in Accounting and Linds gets to hang out with the kids all day.
13 comments:
YAY! That's so exciting!! I love their faces:) Especially Boston trying to imitate Avrie! Congrats!
How fun! Congratulations!! We're so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!!! Your kids look so cute!!! Hope you are feeling well!
Yay! I love JOhnson babies!!! I'm so excited!!!
Congratulations! Your kids are adorable :)
Another little Johnson! What a delight! Congrats, GUY!
Congrats to y'all! What a cute way to announce, and those shirts looked so fun!
You guys have the cutest kids ever, you needs to have a dozen!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!
Congratulations Lindsey! Clever way to make that announcement :)
Congratulations Lindsey! Clever way to make that announcement :)
Have you really not posted since April?
Two things:
Congrats about the new addition. We expect lots of pictures and...
Go Aggies!
OK! It is October! When are you due?
Ben and I just bought pumpkins and we looked at pictures of 2009 when we carved pumpkins together. We had some good times. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment