I was searching all over my computer tonight for a file and came across these pictures. I borrowed my sister in law's camera right after Boston was born and thought, "How hard can it be to take pictures of a baby who can't even move?" Well I've decided to start a newborn photography business of my own. It's $400 a session. Book now! I'll be filling up fast!
In case you're wondering, that IS a person behind the sheet trying to situate Bos. What? That's not the most effective photography technique? It obviously worked well for us...
January 2019
7 years ago

13 comments:
Ok, I am laughing so hard, I'm crying! I know you have many talents, but this one is a true hidden talent...that maybe you should keep hidden.
hahaha LOVE IT!
You are hilarious! Why didn't you just have me do it? Was I not doing pictures yet? Too funny! I bet you could do better now, it just takes a lot of practice . . . I STILL need a lot of practice!
Hahaha this made me laugh hard...which I needed today because I have sick kids. And newborn photos are SO HARD! I only tried once, and it went the same way. Never again :)
Hahaha! You are soo funny! Boston is practically being suffocated in some of these pictures! And I love that you had someone hiding behind the sheets!
Ok, that totally made my day! I am laughing so hard, I am crying!! You crack me up. Those pictures are hilarious. Sean and I like the black sheet. Niiice!
So funny. Glad the baby survived, LOL! I've never seen a newborn disappear into the props!
OKay, that was funny. You crack me up!!!!
Hahaha, oh my gosh, I was laughing my head off!!! The baby getting eaten by the black sheet---oh it kills me!!!!!!! I would totally whip out 400 smackers to have you take our pictures, I would never stop laughing!
Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing! This is so hilarious! I might just take ya up for my next child! :) this post is priceless
Guy... maybe not your best creative outlet. But, I appreciate the effort and the laughs this gave me. Nice work :)
Oh my goodness. this post made me laugh so hard.
I'm back! I just wanted to tell you that I come here and look at this post a lot and just crack up. It is my very, very favorite in the world.
Post a Comment