No football on the tv...
No asking, "What can I do?"...
No tearing apart the living room...
I do love Sundays!
And the best part is that I already took my nap so I'm not too tired to enjoy the quiet!
(Yes, both my kids are sleeping without clothes on. And yes, Boston always falls asleep with his blanket over his head. I was glad because in order to get a pic I had to turn the flash on. Camera flashes don't normally work well with sleeping kids. And yes, Boston has pink and purple ladybug sheets because we had a girl first. Poor little man.)
January 2019
7 years ago

4 comments:
haha..you have the best posts, I relate so well with them:)
I don't have kids yet, but I have to agree with you. I love nice quiet Sundays too.
Sounds AMAZING! My day was crazy! I am feeling a little jealous, but occasionally we have nice lazy Sundays too and I love them!
Hahaha, niiiiiiiiiiice! That is awesome! I'm totally jealous! We usually don't get naps from our kids without WWIII breaking out.
Post a Comment