Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beware of Bum Shots!

(Our computer has had 2 major viruses in the last 2 months and blogger wouldn't post my pics forever so it's been a while people! I finally did FOUR posts so keep reading if you're interested. And if not, at least I have it all for my own memories!)

We have a little swimming pool in the back yard and the kids have a little too much fun in it sometimes!
What we often find when B-man gets to the pool before we can get a swim diaper on him...
Last Sunday we opened the back door right after church and it wasn't long before I heard a splash. Who needs a swimming suit when you can wear a church suit in the pool!?

7 comments:

Nat and Jesse said...

These updates are LONG overdue! Ahhhh! I miss you! Sounds like you're having a fun summer though. Super cute cake!

Shari Baker said...

Love this post. Little B is so funny...looks like he keeps you on your toes!

Heather Inns said...

Thanks for the update, it is good to see what you have been up too. I love the butt pic.

AubreyandTerry said...

Love the updates. You've got some cute kids! And I love the cake. I might have to still that idea for Damon's 2nd bday!

Mom O' Nine said...

So cute! I'm with the little guy. I am so hot and tired after church, I'd love to go jump in my pool....but I have so many clothes on, I'd probably drown!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, he is so stinkin' CUTE!!! The diaper---that is hilarious!

Ben and Camille said...

So cute!! I loved your comment. I feel the same way. Maybe someday, somehow we'll live close:)