Friday, March 25, 2011

To Grandma and Grandpa (and a little love for Brooke)

Boston has been a little chatter box for quite a while but lately he's been busting out numerous audible words a day that I had no idea he could say! These are words he uses all the time or just started saying on his own. There's a little shout out to Brooke High at the end. We've pretty much set up the prearranged marriage so keep your boys away from her! Now all we have to do is make sure they follow through.
 (Kaiya is Avrie's little best friend here.)

Aves can't stand not being in the spotlight. Please excuse the ratted hair. We don't ever comb it unless we're going out somewhere and today has been a very lazy day. I'm pretty proud that they're even dressed.
 I'm can't believe how much Boston has caught on to! It's amazing how fast they grow up! What happened to my two little babies!?

4 comments:

The High Family- said...

Ok, that just melted my heart! I love that kid and that he sent a shout out to our little lady. Also, loved when he said score. You can tell his daddy has been working with him on that one.

Jessica Stark said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he is! I don't think I have ever heard him speak! What a big boy! We miss you guys. When are you coming to visit??

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

So cute! Love the shout out to Brooke! He is a handsome little guy so I approve 100%! Averie is so adorable! You have such beautiful children!

MissMolly said...

Adorable! I love how willing he is to sit there and repeast endless words from him mom with no hesitation or indication he's done. I think he'd probably just repeat words from your for an hour! :) They are both really cute. Sad I don't get to see them!