Thursday, March 10, 2011

In case you were wondering

I just moved this HUGE armoire across my bedroom. By myself. And it weighs a lot. Klay took all the doors off to move it into the house (which took 2 men, I might add). I think I'll let him put them back on later.
Then I moved this dresser and didn't even take the drawers out because it felt like a feather after the armoire. (Please ignore the dresser's hideousness. It's also on the list of projects. And has been since we got married. That's right. 5 years and counting. It's probably been half way sanded for 3 of those years.)
I just thought I should share that with you so you think I actually did something today. Because that's the only thing I've done today. Oh wait, I showered and dried my hair. And both kids are still alive. The clouds and gloom seem to do that to me. Here's to hoping for a more productive tomorrow!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW, who needs a workout, that is awesome! You are supermom. :)

Amber Wray said...

Wow way more than I got done tough girl! So fun to see you this last weekend! Miss you tons!

Rebekah said...

Impressive!! Good job! sometimes the only thing I get done is washing and drying my hair :)
love, Rebekah