Ok, I'm trying to figure out how to change the background and all the other crap on this blog. I'm feeling like an old lady and pretty computer illiterate. So it might be messy for a few days. That's all.
it looks cuuuuuuuuuute!!! I know how you feel.... it pretty much takes me hours and hours of neglecting my child to figure out one simple step of these tutorial things. But let me know if you have any specific questions and maybe we can put our heads together to figure it out! did i mention before that I like to get all my digital papers and stuff from the shabby princess? there's lots of cute freebies on there, check it out. :)
We have loved being married since May 2006. Avrie and Boston definitely keep us busy but we can't imagine our lives without them! Klay is working on his Masters in Accounting and Linds gets to hang out with the kids all day.
2 comments:
Call me and we'll go through it!
it looks cuuuuuuuuuute!!! I know how you feel.... it pretty much takes me hours and hours of neglecting my child to figure out one simple step of these tutorial things. But let me know if you have any specific questions and maybe we can put our heads together to figure it out! did i mention before that I like to get all my digital papers and stuff from the shabby princess? there's lots of cute freebies on there, check it out. :)
Post a Comment