Thursday, February 10, 2011

Conversations with my little lady

Avrie and I have our best conversations while she's sitting on the toilet. No joke. She insists that I sit right by her the whole time and since she hasn't worn a diaper or pull-up in over a week (YAY!!!!), we've had a lot of good talking time! Our conversation today went something like this.

Aves: Where is grandpa?
Me: He's at home.
A: Why?
M: Because he lives there.
A: Oh. Where does grandma live?
M: With grandpa.
A: Where does Boston live?
M: He lives here with us.
A: Hmmm... where does daddy live?
M: He lives here with us, too.
A: No... He lives at work.

Pretty sure I laughed out loud at that and some days I couldn't agree more! Unfortunately, the hours are only going to get longer. But on April 16 we are going to have one sweet party and enjoy having our daddy and husband back! We are so grateful we have a husband and daddy who provides for us and works hard to take care of us. I also love that he dreams big and goes for it with everything he has! We sure are proud of him!

And, since I had the camera out anyway, a picture of Miss Olivia, my friend's little girl I watch a few days a week. What a doll! And my kids absolutely adore her!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I wish husband/daddy's could be home more. I get it.