My brother and sister in law had a custom made entertainment center they weren't using any more so they gave it to us. (Thank you Kerri and Levi!!!!) The only problem is that it was basically 2 sides with no middle because they had a big screen that sat on the floor in the middle. But since we have a few connections, (Thank you Kyle!!!) Klay was able to build the middle to fit our tv and finish an amazing entertainment center for us. When they gave it to us, it was a light stain and I debated A LOT about what color to paint it. I almost just went with black to be safe but I'm SO glad I did this red with a black glaze. I absolutely love how it turned out!
Look at the amazing details and cute knobs!
Klay even made drawers in the middle for DVD's on one side and toys and books on the other. The sides don't have shelves for large storage like blankets and the kids like to hide in them. It's incredible how much easier it is to keep our living room clean!
10 comments:
WOW he has done an amazing job with both projects. Nice JOB!
Man that is good! I think Klay missed his calling in life- he should have been a custom furniture carpenter!
Wow, husband of the year award for sure! That's amazing.
That is AMAZING! I LOVE it!!
AMAZING!!! BEING MARRIED TO A CARPENTER IS SUCH A PLUS. HOW ARE YOU?
Yay! It's finally done! It looks great! Tell Klay nice job! We miss you guys a lot, by the way.
Holy cow! That is amazing! I LOVE it!!!
Love it! I want one.
Wow! When is he going to make me one of those???? By the way, I miss you. Lots.
Oh my gosh, wow!! That is amazing! I can't believe it, so beautiful.
Post a Comment