A few items of business...
1. Don't forget to watch Extreme Makeover 7:00 next Sunday, November 7! It's the Pocatello episode so watch for us! We probably won't even make the show but Klay's brother is the one giving the speech to the family in the fire station. And watch for us painting the desk in the Boy's rock bed/engineering room when Ed is talking about it :)
2. We got our Honda back and it runs like a champ! The mechanic was SO good. One of the barings came loose and we burned up one of the gears driving it in Utah. He fixed it once and it did the exact same thing again before he gave it back. He said he had never seen anything like it. But he fixed for FREE! Wouldn't even let us pay him for parts. I'm sure he wishes he had never even started it but he was awesome!
And some Halloween pictures for your viewing pleasure- Of course the kids:
The Highs and the Daniels threw an awesome KIDLESS party Friday night and it was a blast!
Klay was being a total scrooge about dressing up and didn't want to wear anything I brought up. I even started sewing costumes and he was still being so blah about it... Until I brought up this costume and told him he could wear a chain. For those of you who don't know, Klay thought he was a thug in high school and wore a fatty chain with a jersey every single day. Yep, right here in Ammon, ID. (I still think the Lord shielded my eyes to see past this dorkyness when I met him.) Once he but the bling on, he was right back in his element and ready to play the part! (And please click on that picture so you get the full effect of chest hair hanging out. I had to convince him not to wear a shirt under it because that was the best part!)
We had a scrumptious dinner and played Minute to Win It games. It was hilarious.
I thought the 'Junk in the Trunk' game deserved it's own pictures. I still laugh when I think of these guys shakin' their booties to try and get the ping pong balls out of the box.
Thanks for a great party guys!
January 2019
7 years ago





10 comments:
I'm so glad that you blog so that I can see some pictures from the Halloween party! Ashley will never blog about it! You guys look amazing by the way! Very cute dress and nice bling Clay!
Awesome, I love Halloween.
Thanks for that very flattering picture of me! (obvious sarcasm!) You and Klay looked awesome!
Super fun! I love your costumes, so cute! I would never think that Klay was a thug...
P.S. Thanks for your comment the other day, I really appreciated it. Good to hear perspective.
Oh, and we watch EHM every Sunday, so I'll be sure to watch for you!
I may have just fell off my chair laughing- Klay a thug. Yeah, right! Maybe the biggest white-mormom-wanna-be thug. But don't tell him I said that! Ha ha ha!
hahahaha! "the lord shielded my eyes" that made me laugh out loud. happy halloween!
Your costumes were AWESOME!!! Love that you guys dressed up too! And I'm totally going to watch that Extreme Makeover, so cool!
Told ya the highlight of my night was seeing Klay's chest hair! You for sure deserved the award for best costume!
So fun! We need to make it a tradition although you may not be around to help us carry it on :( You guys did have the best costumes and it was fun to go bummin' around town with you and Ashley the other night.
Post a Comment