Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My little snow man

When it started snowing yesterday I was not happy about it at all. I was loving actually having a little bit of fall here in Idaho and wasn't ready for all the white, mushy, wet stuff! Then I looked in the living room to see that little man was absolutely loving watching the snow fall outside. (I can't believe he's big enough to climb up there and see out the window!)
So... I cranked up the Christmas music and turned on the oven to make dinner (which I haven't done in a long time, makes our house hot during the summer). It instantly felt like the holidays and vastly improved my mood. Bring on the Holidays!

After Boston noticed I had taken a picture of him he had to come over to say "Cheese!" for the camera. What a ham!
I couldn't resist snapping this one of B-man. He would watch tv ALL DAY if I would let him. (And let's be honest, some days I do. Call the mommy police!)
(Please excuse the mess all over the place and the diaper boxes we use as toy boxes. We're high class like that.)

6 comments:

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

He is so cute...and BIG! It seems like he should still be a baby. Macie really wants to go play in the snow....I need to find all her snow stuff!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, he is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I love his smile!

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

He is so cute. Awesome that you turned the Snow into a positive thing!! I was so sad the first day that it snowed here. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh my goodness, how absolutely adorable! I love his cuteness!

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Haha I love it!! I haven't seen him since he was a baby! I was just telling Andrea I have never even met her daughter...maybe after she has her two (I think it's supposed to be soon?) we could all get together. I miss my roomies. I'll have to find out if Mandi is coming to town for CHristmas...

Cassie said...

He didn't get that television watching from you, that's for sure. We could hardly get you to sit down for a movie! He sure is a cutie, Guy.