He still looks all boy to me. There is a mischievous little gleam in his little eye....and he looks great in pink. Even my son had a pink shirt for prom, once, and then a pink tie.
We have loved being married since May 2006. Avrie and Boston definitely keep us busy but we can't imagine our lives without them! Klay is working on his Masters in Accounting and Linds gets to hang out with the kids all day.
7 comments:
LOL I love it!
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this!
haha! So funny! I love the look on his face, too.
Nothing wrong with pink - or too much dirty laundry! Well I didn't even know you had a blog - good to know now we can keep up better!
Hahaha, that is great!
hahah I love it!! Sometimes Mason gets swaddled in Addy's blankets and Chris comes home and takes it off:)
He still looks all boy to me. There is a mischievous little gleam in his little eye....and he looks great in pink. Even my son had a pink shirt for prom, once, and then a pink tie.
Post a Comment