Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hats off to the GRAD!!!

Last Friday Klay graduated from BYU-I with a degree in Accounting! He has worked SO hard to go to school full-time and work to provide for our little family. Now he is studying like crazy for the GMAT and will start applying for grad schools in just a few weeks. At the moment we are enjoying actually having a husband and daddy home before 9 pm and are looking forward to the adventure we will be starting where ever we may be in January! Congrats babe! I'm so proud of you!

9 comments:

Cassie said...

Look at that face... I just love Klay. You can just see the sweetness in his eyes! Congrats on the graduation and glad you get to have him all to yourself. :)

The High Family- said...

Klay really is such a great guy! You got a good one. Cute family pic. Also, you look hot Linz, love the outfit!

sandy said...

CONGRATULALTIONS KLAY AND LINDSEY.

Mindy said...

YAY!! That is SOOO exciting! I can't wait till Chris graduates..one more year!

Calyn said...

Congrats Klay! That is so exciting.

Heather said...

Congrats!! Isn't that the best feeling!!?? When Tim graduated I felt like I had too! Even though we still have 2 years left too!

stevie kay said...

Congrats Klay! And congrats Linz because I know it really takes two to get your man through when you have a family.

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

Congrats KLAY!!! Yay!

Amber said...

Yay Klay!! Way to be! Congrats to you guys. By the way since the change of the BUnko date, none of us girls will make it because of the reunion. I have to make food that night fot it and we leave the next day. IT would just be way too stressful if I went. I wish it was still the first week! Man, I hope I make it to one BUnko night geez!