Friday, April 23, 2010

Tissue please

Avrie is just starting to learn the difference between when you say 'you' and when to say 'me.' For example, when she wants us to hold her she says, "Hold you, daddy." But she is starting to figure out the difference and how to use them.

At the same time she was starting to figure these two words out, she also had a runny nose that we had to keep wiping like crazy. So a while ago she came up to me telling me she needed something. I couldn't tell what she was talking about and she kept saying it over and over. Finally I realized what she was saying and started cracking up. She was asking for a "Tiss-me." Instead of a 'tiss-you' she wanted a 'tiss-me' to wipe her nose. I love the things she says these days! She's such a smart and cute little girl!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! What a good application of those language skills :)

AubreyandTerry said...

That is so cute. Their little minds sure do come up with funny stuff.

Rachael and Clay Anderson said...

I love smart children! It makes life so funny!

Rachel said...

A tiss-me!?!?!?! HAHAHAHA, what a funny kid!

Derek and Kelli Hill said...

ah! that is so adorable. I remember when my little brother carson would say "fruck" instead of "truck" it was hilarious and of course it always made us do a double-take. he did it for quite a long time.