These two love each other a lot. And I love that.

This is my new toy.

Klay has already informed me that there better be A LOT of jogging going on this summer for what I paid for it. I took it out for the first time this morning to test it out. It was 32 degrees outside and windy. I had the kids all bundled up but it was still FREEZING (literally, right?). The sun tricked me into thinking it might be fun. We went around the corner and came back home. I'm definitely ready for some warmer weather around here!
(like the stickers on Avrie's pants? Aves would be more than happy to make some designer jeans for you kids if you want...)
10 comments:
That is a great jogger, what kind is it. I have been wanting to get one.
I am so jealous! I am going to need one of those pretty soon!
I would love one of those, but I'm too cheap. Instead I have to wake up while the kids and hubby are still asleep if I want to go jogging. I am feeling nauseous just thinking about it. (I'm not a morning person!) But I am planning to start as soon as its a little warmer.
That is an awesome stroller. I need a double one soon- but there won't be a lot of jogging going on from me! Maybe walking around the mall! haha
I always think if I had something to do while jogging- I might be in. Such as: pushing kids in a stroller or walking a dog. But until that happens... don't expect to see me on the running path!
Hope you get a lot of use out of it!
They are SOOOO cute together!! I hope Addy is as sweet with her little brother:)
Nice matching shirts! Where did you get those awesome one-of-a-kind ARS shirts?? Must have gotten them from a pretty cool person. :)
your kids are soooo beautiful! You have such a gorgeous family! I can't wait to have 2... although I wouldn't know what to do if my next one is a girl... I'm used to just havin boys in the house! :D
Oh my goodness, they are SO cute! I love that jogger too, how awesome!
I love the sibling pictures! Cute. And whoa--sweet stroller!! Lucky! :)
Post a Comment