Thursday, April 8, 2010

I don't normally (ever) cry but...

I've been sitting here crying my eyes out for like an hour. Why? You may be asking. Go read this blog. Take enough time to read back to January and get the full story and I promise you will hold your kids just a little longer before laying them in bed.
I don't know this lady but she has the most amazing faith and perspective! I am going to wake up in the morning with a whole new attitude about loving my kids and cherishing every minute I have with them! I can't even imagine going through what she has and sharing it so openly and honestly with the world. I really am not a crier at all but this really touched me.
* I may regret posting this in the morning when all my emotions are intact but I'm doing it anyway! Thanks for sharing Ashley :)

3 comments:

The High Family- said...

So glad you read it. Did the same thing to me. Truly she is a pillar of strength through an incredibly difficult time. Her faith is inspiring. Sorry to make you cry, but knew it would touch your heart like it did mine.

Amber Wray said...

I love her blog. I found it through one of my friends before her baby died back in december when she was going through whether her baby might live or die. I love how she posts. Her words are so simple yet they leave a huge impact. I am glad Ashley shared it with you. I found a lot of strenght in Nicki's blog. PS now that I have your blog address you are officially in my blog list. I am keeping tabs on you!!!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh my goodness, what a small world. Her BIL and SIL are in my ward. It was so hard while it was happening, so sudden! I hope she is recovering well.