So I've started a new recipe blog. I've been thinking of doing it for a long time and finally made it happen today. A bunch of girls will be posting tried and true recipes so we can all break out of the 5 meals we make every week. (Really that's just what
I do, not sure about the rest of you!) There is a link on the side of my blog under 'Blogs I like' and the address for it is
If you have any great recipes to add to it please email them to me and I will add them. (If you need my email just leave me a comment and I'll get it to you.) Check it out every once in a while because I have not doubt there will be some delicious recipes added regularly. Let the cooking begin!
Continue reading for a small insight into the mind of a 2 year old...
3 comments:
Good think my boyfriend cooks... I was living on a diet of cereal before he came along. Maybe I will have him take a look at the blog to prepare food for me! Are men welcome? :)
Linds, I am a total crank when I'm pregnant...it's just this past week was the last straw and I was humbled. I'm getting a double stroller shipped to us next week..it's not a jogging one though. I'm so excited for it!! You look amazing..but this is what I did. Last summer is when I finally lost all the weight, and it took running in the mornings with a group of girls, and then doing a workout video at home- i've got tons of videos if you want to borrow any. with me I have to always combine exercise with eating right-so I had lots of salads, protein and tons of water everyday. I love your recipe blog idea..I'll have to posts some favorites on it soon.
Oh yay! I love new websites! Alli and I had this idea to do a cookbook. Basically on shutterfly you can make one but we will obviously add pics. So every favorite meal we make, we take pics of food and some with people. It's like a food scrapbook with all your family's fav recipes and pics!! We've gotten a bunch collected so far. Just going to put it together when we decide to! I can't wait. Are we going to have that craft day? I'm aching for one. Love your Jesus story by the way. I had to share it with the girls at work.... we all were like AHHHH so cute!
Post a Comment