Remember how Avrie pulled 4 keys off our laptop keyboard? Well when the new keyboard came we decided to use the old one to give Avrie her own computer. She loved playing with it all night.




I can't take any credit. Klay came up with the idea and I just added the sign on the front and the "screen" on the inside.
This is what Boston looked like last night when I went in while Klay was giving him a bath...



He was seeing how many letters he could get to stick on him. Boston couldn't stop laughing about it. No wonder they love dad more than mom, he's just more fun. I am glad they get so excited to see him when he comes home at night because he really is an amazing father (and husband)!
7 comments:
sweet laptop! what mat thing do you have in the tub that boston sits on?
That laptop is so fun. You can tell she loves it. Boston with the letters is really funny. He is such a trooper to let Klay do that to him. Borderline child abuse, but funny... just kidding.
What cute kids! That is a great idea with the laptop, Lincoln loves to play with ours also.
You should trying making baby food. It's really easy. All you do is steam, bake, or microwave, then blend it up. I used my Magic Bullet, but maybe I'll try my blender sometime. I'm sure you can find recipes and ideas online. Or you can ask me and I can tell you what the cookbook says to do.
That laptop is SOOOOOOOOOO cute and creative, what an awesome idea!
I just have to say that I love reading your blog! your kids are so cute and you always have the funniest posts! keep them coming cuz it makes my day! :)
Aw Klay is great, but I have to say...you're pretty great yourself! (I'm under emphasising here!) : ) LOVE the idea of the laptop. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment