Avrie has been cracking us up lately with the things she says. She is so cute and getting smarter by the minute. A few funny things she's said lately:
I had been throwing up a few nights ago so nothing sounded good the next day. Klay was naming everything in the kitchen to try to find something I wanted (what a good husband). We have this little joke that if I'm ever in a bad mood all I need is a Dr. Pepper because I'm slightly addicted to them, I drink at least one a day. He hands one to Aves and tells her to bring it to me in the living room. Soon she brings me a second one. I tell her, "Thank you, but that's enough Avrie." She quickly responds, "Oh it's ok, there's lots in there." We were both cracking up. Maybe you had to be there...
Also last week we went over to Ashley's house for dinner. Ashley is the nursery leader in our ward and Avrie LOVES nursery since we moved. As we were getting ready to leave I told her to say bye and she waves and says, "Bye Nursery!" Every time we pull up to her house she screams, "NURSERY'S HOUSE!!!!"
She is also such a cute big sister. Any time Boston is crying she kind of pats him on the head and says, "It's ok. Don't cry Boston. Be happy." Those two really do love each other.
January 2019
7 years ago

3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Averie is getting and Bostyn has got the cutest cheeks- he looks just like Klay!
You are addicted to Dr. Pepper? For me, it is Diet Coke. I have at least one a day too... not the healthiest of habits.
So cute! Kids are so funny! You should start up a new blog where you can put all of the funny things your kids say and do. That's what I did, I put a link on my blog that takes you to it. Just an idea. :)
Post a Comment