Friday, January 22, 2010

Why I love 2 year olds mixed with church



Aren't kids fun?

P.S. My kids are both screaming their heads off RIGHT NOW... and have been ALL DAY. Anyone want a 2 year old and a 7 month old? They come free of charge.

7 comments:

Calyn said...

haha.. you are funny. drake has been sick and super cranky. it is so hard to deal with cranky kids sometimes. good luck.. p.s. we need to plan another craft day

Kristine said...

Nice bruise Linds! Sounds like you have your hands full. :) They sure are cute though! I love your header. Um I agree with Calyn, let's get together! I never did get back to you about Christmas break, sorry!!

Janalee said...

ouch! those are super cute shoes though, and one cute little girl!

Cassie said...

At least it makes church interesting, right?

Unknown said...

Wow, quite the bruise! I can only imagine what was going on when that thing came up! My mom said she got to hold Boston the other day. She loved it!

Cam and Linds said...

Linds, loved the post! You crack me up!! But it is true your kids are just so cute!

Rachel said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS. That looks awful!!!!!!!! You poor thing. I have had huge claw scratches on my face too and still...we love these crazy little animals. Funny, isn't it? :)