I've had a couple people ask me to make Christmas cards for them and I love doing it! I waste so much time at the computer and make like 4 for each of them just to make sure there is one they like. (Plus the fourth one is usually the best, my creative juices are all warmed up and ready to go by then.) Sadly, it's the only time I feel like I'm really creative and thinking lately! And it's usually at 1 AM because that's when there's not two screaming kids around. Here are some of my favorites. Sorry if you're receiving one of these from them and I'm spoiling the anticipated Christmas card :)







Why, you might ask, am
I not doing one? Easy, I'm lazy. MAKING the card is the easy part. Getting all the addresses, addressing envelopes, getting them in the mail, it all sounds like a lot of work to me and I've already got too much going on! Plus it feels like I just barely did all that for Boston's birth announcements, even though it was in July! So Merry Christmas from me, through everyone else's Christmas cards!
5 comments:
They're so cute!! Awesome job!! I'm totally with you on the addresses part..I hate!
Very nice! You have a lot of designing talent!
Ha ha I hear ya! I'm still trying to finish up thank yous or I would have tried to send some out! : ) Those are so cute my friend...I'd say you've got some definate card making skills!
Great job! I wish I could be talented like that. What program do you use?
Linds, Email them! Its so much easier!
Post a Comment