Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mama never said there would be days like these

This is how my morning has gone.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words? Well, these pictures don't even come close to describing how much crying has been going on around here in the past few hours. I think everyone needs a nap, including me, and hopefully things will be better when we wake up. Gotta love days like these...

7 comments:

Benji and Rypie said...

i can totally relate... when ben is fussy in the mornings it is just like... UGH. hahah just kidding... about being able to relate, not about ben being fussy.

I think you deserve an artichoke party... Ben and I bought some so we could enlighten you and Klay about the wonders of the oh so delicious and green edible flower. I would go as far as to say that they are sawesome.

stevie kay said...

Us, too. We should have hung out and let the kids scream together :-)

Cassie said...

But how is it that I still want to scoop them up in my arms, the cute little brats? Hope you get a moment's rest. Sending good thoughts your way...

Unknown said...

Sad day at the Johnson's! Poor things. I can't wait for those days! You'll look back and be glad you documented this moment with your kiddies!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

This is totally what I feel like TODAY...and I only have one kid! I don't know if she's teething or she has a cold, but she was up half the night and there is A LOT of crying going on today!

sandy said...

isn't motherhood great? I remember the days your mom and I would take all 9 of our children out for lunch and it would end up being hysterical!!! We made it and still love you all so much. All i can say is, HAVE A FEW MORE!!!!

Rachel said...

Hey, at least they're clean! :) You're such a good mom!