The Story: It was June of 2008 and we were driving to Lake Powell for the annual Johnson trip. I was deleting a few pictures on our camera to make way for new ones when all of the sudden they were ALL GONE!!! I swear I didn't hit the 'delete all' button, but I must have. I wanted to cry with our precious baby sitting in the back seat with NO PICTURES left of the first 7 months of her life!!! I was sick about it. Now fast forward about a year and a half. I went to develop some pictures and came across these...



I had developed a few for my parents right after she was born (thankfully) and they are still on my Walmart photo account! So even though I don't have any from about 2-7 months, at least I have a few of her still in the hospital to prove she's ours :) THANK YOU WALMART!
The kids recently had their pictures taken and here's a few of my favorites. What cute kids huh?




10 comments:
I can't handle the cuteness!!!!
I have loved your more frequent blogging posts!! I love Boston's pictures. Holy cow your kids are cute!!
The pictures of your kids made me smile :)
After that tear jerker story, I love Walmart, too! Avery is getting so "little girl" looking and Boston is totally edible.
Oh I can't imagine how you were feeling when you erased those pictures!! Thankfully you found those few on your account. What a blessing! Go Walmart! (SUPER cute pictures of the kids, by the way!)
Cute!! Who took the pictures?? I love them!
Super cute kiddos!!
Cute pictures of your kids!! Those turned out great!!
OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! That is the worst thing I've ever heard, that much time GONE!!! So glad you have a few left...precious!!
Such cute pictures!!
Post a Comment