That's right, it's turned to COOL instead of HEAT! Neither of us had noticed it so we just froze all night long! We really feel like idiots today! I'm just glad I thought of it before I called our landlord this morning! (In our defense, when you're standing right next to it, you can't see the switches on the bottom so we didn't think of looking under it. It's right next to our table so Aves must have climbed on the chair and been playing with it. Those are the excuses...)
As long as I'm admitting things like this, check out what our tv looks like these days!
Klay thought it was dumb when people would put tin foil on their bunny ears. Our tv is so annoying because we can get it just perfect (have to move them for every channel) but once you move in the room, i.e. sit down, they need to be moved again! So unless we want to stand right by the tv and watch it, it's hard to find the sweet spot for a channel. So he found out that the tin foil really does help once he put it on. Yesterday I woke up from a nap to find more tin foil in the middle. I guess you just do what you have to...
On a brighter note... we have really cute kids! One day I heard Aves talking to herself in her room and this is what I found.
She loves reading and decided to relax on her Dora couch and read to herself. So cute!
Here are the little cuties cuddling daddy. Doesn't happen too often for Aves so we savor when she does cuddle us.
Grandma got her some ponies and barbies for her birthday and the day after her birthday she had to have ALL of them watch "Lightning McQueen" with her in the morning. She loves them all! They also have to go to bed with her every night.
Here's Aves and Ashton with their "party hats" on in the bath tub. They were both being ornery so we convinced them that they were wearing party hats with their hair like this. It worked! No more grumpy babies after that! (Until we washed out their party hats.)

5 comments:
that is so fun! I love all your pics. your kids are definately adorable. I can't believe how big Avery is!
I think we all have moments like that, well I hope so. Cute pic.
That is too funny! Totally something I would do. Cute pics by the way. Oh, and if you ever want a break, you should send Avery down to play with Ashlyn. She would love to have a little friend over, plus you just live down the road now!
Oh that is SO funny!!!!!!! Yikes, AC in the winter would be cold! And love the TV, you guys are hilarious! Your kids are darling. :)
I loved the picture of Avery reading on her couch--warmed my English teacher heart. You do have beautiful kids!!!
Post a Comment