Avrie and Boston's first picture together, slumpy head, crazy hair and all!
Avrie has done wonderful with Boston around. I was super nervous about having another baby because I'd heard all the horror stories of older syblings turning into monsters when new babies came into the family. Avrie has not shown one ounce of jealously and loves Boston so much. When I get her out of bed in the morning the first thing she says is "Where Bossin?" She has to know where her Bossin is at all times! She also loves to give him kisses non stop. She always asks to "Hold it." She is such a little smarty pants and we can't believe how well she is talking and communicating already. She always amazes me with the new things she is learning. The other day she randomly sang the alphabet from L on... I sing it to her all the time but had no idea she knew that much. We've also taught her to count to ten but the other day she busted out elven, twelve and thirteen. I can't take credit for those three numbers so I guess I should thank Micky Mouse Clubhouse!
January 2019
7 years ago

4 comments:
sooo cute! and she is soooo smart! I can't believe you have two kiddos!! crazy! two cute kiddos too!
Avrie looks so grown up! I can't believe it. And Boston is such a little stud! Wish we could hang out with them- hope you guys are doing well!
I can't believe how big Avrie is!! Her hair is darling! What little cuties they are together. :)
That is so stinkin cute!!! You're such a good little mommy. I'm glad Avrie's making the transition to 2 easier for you! I'd love to see you soon!
Post a Comment