Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our little man is here!!!

Boston Jay Johnson
June 18, 2009
6 lbs 15 oz
20 1/2 inWe're so excited to have our little guy here! Delivery went awesome and he's a great baby. Avrie is adjusting well, way better than I thought she would (probably because there's still so many people here to spoil her!). She loves to just look at Boston and give him kisses. It's totally weird to have two kids but we're loving it already!

27 comments:

stevie kay said...

He's so handsome, and you look great! Congratulations. I want to come by once you've had some time for things to settle down :-)

Kristine said...

Awww, what a cute family! Congratulations!!

Joe and Savanna said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie! Glad you're doing good!

Kari said...

Congratulations! I like the name too. Thanks for not stealing our name, cause then I'd have to change it. And kill you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Boston is so cute!

Mindy said...

He is precious! I love that top picture, and you look incredible! Good luck and Congrats!!

Rachel said...

That first picture is great! He's like, "Awww...this is the life! Kick back and let people wait on me!" He knows how to do it! What a cutie! Congrats guys!

Streett's said...

HE IS SO CUTE! CONGRATS!!

Hatch Family said...

Cute little one! Congrats!

Jaimie said...

Oh, he's sweet! Congratulations! You'll have so much fun with the two of them. Good luck with the adjustment! :)

Heather Inns said...

So cute, Congrats! I love the pictures can't wait to see more.

sandy said...

Congratulations!! he looks so cute.

Calyn said...

He looks absolutely adorable. I'm so glad everything went well. Congrats!

Janalee said...

oh he is soo cute! and he is so tiny! congrats you guys and I am excited to see more pictures!

The Christensen's said...

Very handsome little guy...and think he already has some math background and has taken two 597 classes. :)Congrats Clay and Lindsey!!!!

The High Family- said...

He is adorable! Glad things went well! We can't wait to meet him.

Nicole Fryer said...

So cute! Congratulations! We are excited for you to have a little boy they are so much fun. Hope you guys are doing well.

Mason Clan said...

Congrats guys! He is adorable!!!! Glad that everything went good! We need to get together in like sept!!!

Mom O' Nine said...

Congratulations. He is really a beautiful baby. We can't wait to be able to see you all in person.

HolmesWare said...

Congratulations you guys!

Dena and Jared said...

Congrats! How cute!! I hope you guys are doing good, it seems like forever since we've talked. Enjoy that cutie!

Whitney said...

Congrats! He's adorable!

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

hey lady! We're going to be down there the weekend of the 4th! We can't wait to meet the new little guy!

AubreyandTerry said...

Congratulations! What a cute little guy!

Amber said...

Congratulations you guys! He's so adorable!

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Yea Linds, I'm so excited for you...he's adorable!! I miss ya!!

Jess and Derek said...

Yay! He is adorable!