Avrie is adjusting quite well to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson being home. In fact, she LOVES to go "bye-bye" with grandpa and he takes her everywhere! Almost every day he takes her to run errands with him in the morning and she just sits in her chair and enjoys the ride. After he had been home only a few days, Avrie still wasn't quite sure about him. However, when she saw him reading a story to Jerzey she must have felt a little left out and climbed right up on his lap. This is what we ended up with.

Even this morning when I went in to get her out of bed she wanted me to just sit and watch her while she played in her crib. She wouldn't let me get her out until I said we could go see grandpa upstairs. She jumped right up and said "Papa!!!" and held her arms out so fast. I think 'papa' has a new best buddy!
We got out this vibrating baby chair a while ago when someone had a little baby over and Avrie just loves it now! It sings "The Itsy-bisty Spider" and she loves to dance along to it. She also loves laying in it and listening to the music. I'm thinking she's not going to like it at all when she has to share it with the new baby.


As for a baby update... I went in to the doc today and he said he would be surprised if I don't have him in the next few days, and if I don't then he will enduce me on Tuesday. Yay! I'm SO ready to be done being prego and get this little guy here!
7 comments:
Hey!! Having a baby in a few days? Wow, time flies (well, probably not for you). Call me!! We haven't talked in forever and I'd love to catch up if you have the time. If not, good luck with the baby thing and let me know how it goes.
That is really cute. Hope you go into labor soon!! Can't wait to meet your little man, I bet he will be a heartbreaker.
Holy cow, I didn't realize you were that close! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy. I'm sure he's going to be the cutest! Good luck!
I liked the best buddy post. Aisha calls Neil "Papa" too and absolutely has him wrapped around her finger. It was fun to have you in the writing class. Be sure to have your mom or dad call when the new little Johnson arrives!!!
yay i am so excited for you guys to have your baby!!! And Avrie is so big!!! We are going to have to get together for sure when we get home!!!
That picture of the three of them sleeping is so cute! Hope everything goes well in the next little while!
Oh I bet you're so excited!!!!!!!!! Ava will be the best sister ever!
Post a Comment