Monday, March 2, 2009

NCAA Tickets Still For Sale


FOR SALE: 2 tickets for NCAA tournament, sweet 16
WHERE: Phoenix, AZ
WHEN: March 26 and 28

We went to the first round of games in the NCAA tournament last year in Denver and it was seriously a blast! We really want to go this year, and third round games would be even better, but we don't want to afford it so we are selling our tickets if you are interested or know anyone who might be. They are around $150 each and that gets you into 3 games over 2 days. We know a bunch of very fun people getting a condo to share and it will be about $60 per person for all 4 nights of the trip if you want a cheaper option for lodging. Tell everyone you know who loves basketball because we had to buy these tickets almost a year ago so there are no more available. Thanks!

P.S. Teaching went WAY better Friday and today... I'm thinking I'll still be sane in June :)

5 comments:

Hatch Family said...

Could you maybe take this off for a day and let me try to figure out how I could do this for my husband! He would die!!! and I am so going to try!!!

Megh said...

Sad! This is the first year we'll miss March Madness. When I saw this post, I checked flights from Milwaukee to Phoenix, just in case. But let's face it, if the Johnsons aren't there, it won't be as much fun.

By the way, I love reading about your teaching woes! Believe me, as a substitute teacher, I can TOTALLY identify with you! Good thing I'm not responsible for their grades though. Hang in there, and keep venting!

Justin said...

This is Justin Hatch, Ashley Hatch's husband. I want your tickets. You can email me at openthehatch23@gmail.com or call me at (509) 251-0666 and we can hammer out the details.

Hatch Family said...

Sorry about this... My husband is driving me crazy and dying to know if he was the first to ask for the tickets. He is wanting me to hunt you down and find out! :-) If you could let him know asap that would be great. or e-mail me at ashleyjmerrill@hotmail.com
Thanks

Hatch Family said...

Me again, Sorry! After all this Justin went online and found tickets and bought them. Thanks for the chance though.