Until then, we are poor and must come up with things like this:

Klay's been working out a few times a week at his brother's house (I wish I could be that motivated) but on the days he doesn't go he still wanted something little to do. So he made his own workout tool with a mini bat, a large bottle of bubbles, and some duct tape. He holds it out straight, rolls the duct tape up the bat, and then unrolls it. Doesn't he look more muscular already? :)

Avrie also found one of my old purses today and has been carrying it around all day with her 'keys' (a little toy with pieces on it that rattle) and an old cordless phone. What a girl! 

This is what her hair looks like most days now. I taught Klay how to do it since I'm not here in the morning to get her ready but I guess men just don't care as much about stuff like that :)

4 comments:
Averie looks adorable--such a sweet little face. Also, maybe Klay can market that workout equipment....come up with a catchy name like the "thigh master"......bicep builder, or something! All it would take is one good invention and you could use those proceeds for your March Madness trips. Good luck!
Hahaha, Danny made something equally strange but the exact same forearm workout stick thing too!!! It's so funny! I can't do it at all...I probably should try, I'm such a wimp!
Haha I love Klay's invention. That is too funny. BUt you gotta do what you gotta do right?! Your girl is getting so big!!
Hi! I've been finding lots of old Skyline friends on here lately...Your daughter is SO beautiful! Looks like you're doing great. Not sure if you remember me - my maiden name was Mitchell. :) Talk to soon!
Post a Comment