Saturday, March 21, 2009

A genuis baby

I was waiting for my 6th hour geometry class to write down a problem yesterday when a boy in the front row said out of the blue, "You know how they say your baby will be really smart if you have it listen to Mozart while you're pregnant? Well I bet your baby is going to be a genius becuase he has to listen to geometry all day." I couldn't help but laugh at that. Hopefully he's right huh? :)

9 comments:

Rachel said...

HAAAHAAAA, that is really funny!!! What a witty kid and I bet he's right! :)

The Christensen's said...

My children had to listen to English lectures for nine months--they are good English scholars so maybe there is something to this theory! -Vickie

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute little girl!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Hahaha, I'm sure it will be!! You're smart!!

HolmesWare said...

Hahaha! How funny!

Lynette said...

Hey! This is Lynette! I found you through Mindy's Blog and just wanted to say hi. You have a way cute blog and your little girl is adorable!

Lynette said...

P.S. Congrats o the upcoming addition to your family! That's way exciting.

I love hearing stories from teachers about the funny things kids say. That story you mentioned is really funny!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Oh my gosh your little girl is ADORABLE! remember me? and how we used to get each other through long work days at the site? man that seems like forever ago! you should email me (kellikellijean@hotmail.com) so i can invite you to our bloggy-thing. I saw your link on kelli sucher/cooper's website. Looks like you guys are doing so good!

Unknown said...

Avrie is so cute! She photographs so well! I hope you guys are doing well. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm excited for you guys!