Monday, February 9, 2009

Blog help

I decided to actually take the time (and I've waisted my WHOLE DAY) customizing my blog instead of just getting a pre-designed background and header. I'm not sure it was worth all the time but it's kept me busy and entertained all day I guess. We'll see what Klay says when he sees all the pink. :) Does anyone know how to add ribbon or other elements going down the side of the middle? Like down the side of the brown part to seperate the outside boarder. I think that just makes it look finished and I have no idea how to do it! Thanks!

7 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh my goodness, you're adorable!! I've often wanted to hire a designer!! Maybe I should just pay you! Too bad I'm penniless! I think it looks great!

Hatch Family said...

Its so cute! I am wanting to redo mine but don't have to patients!

HolmesWare said...

It looks so cute! I love it!

Ben and Camille said...

Hey! I have no idea, but it really looks cute the way it is! I think that you make ONE page (in elements), exactly how you want it to look on your blog, then upload THAT as your background paper, and delete the section where you add a middle paper color, does that make sense? The only thing is though that you have to have the size just right and it's tough...I tried it. But maybe play with it!

I posted on my scrapbook blog how to do the shadows. I hope it works in Elements! If not let me know and I'll tell you another way.

Of course you're creative, just go for it. Copy my layouts or someone else's, that's what I did to get going. Then you get more practice you can think of your own.

Rachel said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!! You did such a good job!!! It's so cute!

Mom O' Nine said...

come and see us. I will be thrilled to see you. The girls will really be thrilled. It has been nice to "blog"....starting to get the hang of it.

Rachel said...

Hey, Elf makeup is www.eyeslipsface.com. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE their lip gloss and mineral make up, wow! And everything (except the mineral line, which is still super cheap for mineral makeup) is only $1!!!