1. I am NOT a morning person. Do not ask me to wake up before 8 (9 preferably) and then don’t ask me to actually function before 11.
2. Klay and I met cruising 17th street right before our senior year and I thought his friend was really hot, but Klay was super nice… I never would have guessed we would actually get married! (Until about a year later)
3. In high school I would go shopping for clothes at least once a week. Now I rarely even go once a month (for anything except groceries… sometimes that’s only once a month too!)
4. I hate grocery shopping.
5. I would eat out 4 times a week if we could afford it.
6. But I do enjoy cooking when I’m in the mood.
7. I wish I loved to exercise, but I really hate it and hardly ever do it… like twice a year.
8. I wake up every morning with a great plan of attack for the day and usually don’t get ANY of it done.
9. I’m late EVERYWHERE.
10. I like to try to be creative but usually end up copying someone else’s cute ideas.
11. I enjoy sewing, but all my projects only require straight lines.
12. I would much rather play a game than watch a movie.
13. My naps usually last at least an hour. None of those 20 minute cat naps for me.
14. I hate wearing shoes.
15. I’m always cold.
16. I wish I could teach like 6 hours a week. No full-time job desires, I just loved being in the classroom.
17. I used to think I was a patient person until I had a baby (really until my baby became a toddler and started testing those patients!)
18. I hate surprises. I never surprise Klay because I always end up telling him beforehand.
19. I have a love/hate relationship with reality TV. That seems to be all I watch but when I sit and think about it, it’s really stupid. (Bachelor, Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Stylista)
20. I forget everything unless I write myself a note. I never remember names, either.
21. I am a horrible housekeeper. My house is ALWAYS dirty.
22. I used to be a lot more self-confident than I am now.
23. I can’t go to sleep at night until I’ve washed my face and brushed my teeth, no matter how tired I am.
24. I have an older brother and sister and one younger sister. Some people don’t know I have older siblings because there’s a little bit of an age gap and they don’t live here.
25. I used to LOVE talking on the phone. I think I've inherited that Johnson gene, I'm now a 'say what you need to say and get it over with' phone person. (Every once in a while I have a conversation where I slip back into my old ways though.)
2. Klay and I met cruising 17th street right before our senior year and I thought his friend was really hot, but Klay was super nice… I never would have guessed we would actually get married! (Until about a year later)
3. In high school I would go shopping for clothes at least once a week. Now I rarely even go once a month (for anything except groceries… sometimes that’s only once a month too!)
4. I hate grocery shopping.
5. I would eat out 4 times a week if we could afford it.
6. But I do enjoy cooking when I’m in the mood.
7. I wish I loved to exercise, but I really hate it and hardly ever do it… like twice a year.
8. I wake up every morning with a great plan of attack for the day and usually don’t get ANY of it done.
9. I’m late EVERYWHERE.
10. I like to try to be creative but usually end up copying someone else’s cute ideas.
11. I enjoy sewing, but all my projects only require straight lines.
12. I would much rather play a game than watch a movie.
13. My naps usually last at least an hour. None of those 20 minute cat naps for me.
14. I hate wearing shoes.
15. I’m always cold.
16. I wish I could teach like 6 hours a week. No full-time job desires, I just loved being in the classroom.
17. I used to think I was a patient person until I had a baby (really until my baby became a toddler and started testing those patients!)
18. I hate surprises. I never surprise Klay because I always end up telling him beforehand.
19. I have a love/hate relationship with reality TV. That seems to be all I watch but when I sit and think about it, it’s really stupid. (Bachelor, Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Stylista)
20. I forget everything unless I write myself a note. I never remember names, either.
21. I am a horrible housekeeper. My house is ALWAYS dirty.
22. I used to be a lot more self-confident than I am now.
23. I can’t go to sleep at night until I’ve washed my face and brushed my teeth, no matter how tired I am.
24. I have an older brother and sister and one younger sister. Some people don’t know I have older siblings because there’s a little bit of an age gap and they don’t live here.
25. I used to LOVE talking on the phone. I think I've inherited that Johnson gene, I'm now a 'say what you need to say and get it over with' phone person. (Every once in a while I have a conversation where I slip back into my old ways though.)
There you have it. Now I tag whoever else can't sleep at night and wants something to do. :)
This post is going to be really long but I can't have two posts in a row with no pictures... 
I did Avrie's hair in full pig tails this week and she looked SO OLD! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Why are messy eating pictures so much fun? Here's Aves feeding herself a little yogurt.

3 comments:
I did this post as well because I couldn't sleep, that makes me laugh. I'm really bad at surprising Ryan too. I wish I could do a better job at it but, I think I am getting better.
Super cute pig teals by the way, I love it.
Love the pigtails and bows! I'm the same way with that post..I keep reading everybody's and love it, but still have yet to do it:)
Oh she's so cute, what fun bows!! And seriously, I think you find out what you're made of when you have kids. Sure, you can be clean easy enough before kids...but good luck after you have messy munchkins running all over!
Post a Comment