IT'S A BOY!!!
It came as quite a surprise to us to find out that baby #2 is on the way and is due on June 26. I didn't know until I was about 2 months along which is nice because 1) I wasn't sick enough to realize I was pregnant and 2) it makes the pregnancy that much shorter! I was SUPER tired all the time and thought something might be wrong with my thyroid because my mom has to have medication to keep hers at the right level. I was so shocked at first I couldn't even believe it myself! But I've come to accept it and we are SO EXCITED! Heavenly Father definitely has his own time frame for things. We had just decided that we were going to wait 3 years instead of 2 for another little one and... BAM!... apparently 20 months will have to be enough :) Klay was hoping for a boy (and secretly so was I) so we were extra excited at the ultrasound today to hear the good news. Now we just can't wait for the little guy to get here!

23 comments:
Oh yay! Congratulations Lindsey! I love having my kids close together. It's great because they can play together and keep eachother occupied instead of you having to play with them when you need dishes done! Plus mine have just come to be such good friends. You'll love it. How fun.
Congrats guys~! So exciting! Boys are so fun and so WILD!
Yay! Boys are so fun. Though I really know no different! I can't believe you already know what you are having, you don't even look pregnant. Congrats again!!!
Congrats! Wow that is so crazy your are going to have a family for 4. Also, to already know it's a BOY. How exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
Oh my gosh!! SO totally a surprise!? No way!!!!! That is so awesome!!! I can't wait! A boy, you have lots to get ready for! Avrie will be such a good sister!
Congrats.. that's going to be so much fun to have one of each! Boys are so much fun!!
Guy is carrying a guy. Perfect.
How did you keep that for so long?!? When I saw you last month I guess you wouldn't have been that far along, but I never in a million years would have thought you were pregnant. I'm so excited for you!
That is so exciting Lindsey! Congrats! I had no idea you were pregnant when I saw you a couple weeks ago! Oh and I love your family pictures that are posted on the side of your blog!
Congratulations! I bet that was a huge shock. How did you find out what it is already? Exciting!
Awesome! Congrats on the boy news! Avrie needs a little boy besides Ashton to beat up on:) let's talk soon!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
OH MY GOSH! CONGRATS!!! That is funny but I had a quick feeling when I got on your blog a couple days ago and to look at your new post that it could happen soon for some weird reason. I am so happy for you! It's fun to have them that close in age, like me and my sister.
YAY! We are so excited for you! Little boys are so precious. And PS, your blog looks so cute! Love it!
Congrats!! Im so excited for you guys!! I didnt even know you were pregnant!! Thats so exciting! Its fun that its a boy!!! Congrats!
yeah!!! boys are great. i love avery's bed hair by the way. congratulations
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! You're passing me up, I guess we better get going:)
Yay! That is so awesome! Congratulations! I'm so sorry about not coming, my mom has had my phone the past 4 days and I didn't have your number written down to call from our house phone! I guess it worked out though cuz we're heading out of town today for a family emergency so I was going crazy trying to get stuff ready. Anyway! Congrats again on the baby!
Congrats!that is wonderful news! The lord knows best! Yay!! I am just so excited for you guys!plus you are so lucky you didn'tknow for two months!
Congrats lindsey. One of each-perfect. Thanks again for yesterday It was so much fun to get together with all you girls. We need to do it again sometime.
How exciting!! Congrats!!
Congrats that is so awesome!
Congrats that is so fun.. when are you due? Probably right after me!
Post a Comment