I lover her hair! I am completely Jealous! Brynlee is finally starting to get quite a bit, but nothing I can really do anything with! We miss you guys!
We have loved being married since May 2006. Avrie and Boston definitely keep us busy but we can't imagine our lives without them! Klay is working on his Masters in Accounting and Linds gets to hang out with the kids all day.
6 comments:
Hahah, so sweet! Looks like her mommy did her hair super cute *yesterday*!
I lover her hair! I am completely Jealous! Brynlee is finally starting to get quite a bit, but nothing I can really do anything with! We miss you guys!
Looks like my morning hair... if you will remember. I don't pull it off nearly as good as her.
Awww how cute! I love your family pictures on the side! Hey, did you get my message about coming on Thursday?
I love it! Especially the cheesy smile she's giving!
ha that is so flippin cute! that's how i look in the mornings too!
Post a Comment