Tuesday, December 23, 2008

L3 Christmas Reunion

I headed down to Utah State my freshman year to look for housing and had to talk the manager into adding me to the top of the 3 page waiting list at Old Farm or I never would have gotten in. I was SUPER scared to move in with 5 girls I didn't know. Wouldn't you know it, I ended up LOVING every single one of my roommates and that year was a blast! That year there was plenty of fun to be had and very little studying being done. On December 13 we headed down to Logan for a little L3 Christmas reunion and it was so good to see them all again (minus Jess, we missed you!). These girls are so random and always keep me laughing. No wonder I had such an amazing freshman year!Cassie brought little chimes and we attempted to make some Christmas music.Every roommate picture has to have a designated "layer,"... I was it. We definitely need to do this more often! Thanks Cassie for putting it all together and Mano for having it at your cute little house. (And thanks Katie for the great talent show and Christy for all the laughs!) I miss you all already!

5 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh how cute are you! How fab was old farm! Remember how we were in the same ward and we totally didn't know it?

Cassie said...

Seeing you girls again... I swear it was like we never left that dingy mold filled apartment! I literally woke up the next day with a sore throat and stomach from all the laughing. Guy, just fantastic to see you. (and of course Avery and Klay)

Is it next year yet? :)

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It's fun to see old friends. :) Hope you and Klay had a great Christmas. And of course your little one!! I miss yoU! Have a Happy New Year! Love you guys!

Jess and Derek said...

I'm SO disappointed that we couldn't make it... Ir eally wanted to meet Avety :( (and see you of course). Guess you'll have to do it again! Right?

Rachel said...

Such cute pictures and PSH!! WHATEVER! I can hardly believe that that cute body is "bigger than after you had Avrie", you look SO awesome! And I was dying when you wrote that she sits through Mickey Mouse Clubhouse every morning because that is *exactly* what Lilly wants to watch every day! Someone gave us that video with 3 episodes and I think I can do the hot dog dance pretty well now, so funny! You do think so much like me!