Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Avrie's Pictures

Last Friday I went and had Avrie's pictures done and they turned out so cute! Caralee Case did a great job. Avrie was really whiny that morning but you would never know it from the pictures. She did a great job of giving her time to play between outfits, giving her snacks to eat, and capturing the few smiles she did have. I also liked that she was affordable and squeezed her in on really short notice! Check out her blog at caraleephotography.blogspot.com. Here's a few of our favorites.
What a cute little girl! (But we're a little biased!)

20 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Oh my heavens, she's adorable!!! Really though. I know I say this everytime -- but she is!!

Ben and Camille said...

SO CUTE!

Streett's said...

Wow those are great pictures! She IS such a cute little girl!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Those are SO cute. The bottom one is my very favorite!

Cassie said...

So delighted I finally got to meet her! She really is adorable, Guy. Even if she whines only when you are around. :)

Rachel said...

Those are SO awesome! I love the background on the 2nd one too, so cute! She has the cutest smile, I wanna squish her!!!

Jaimie said...

Wow, how fun! Is the photographer in IF? How much was it? I need to get my girls done. She's darling.

Kristine said...

Those pictures are amazing! Avrie is so cute.

Hatch Family said...

Those pictures are SO CUTE! Love the second background!!

Mindy said...

Oh my heck, those are so dang cute! The last one is my favorite! Those turned out amazing!

Whitney said...

How cute. I love them. She is seriously adorable.

The High Family- said...

I love that you went to Caralee! Isn't she so super talented?!! The pictures of Avrie are incredible. She has such a sweet smile. I think all of those pictures are frame worthy!!

Mason Clan said...

those pictures are adorable!!! She is getting so big... Shes a cutie!

sandy said...

She is so cute and getting so big. Have a Merry Christmas.

Cassie said...

Tag Tag Tag Tagged YOU!
Look at my blog for details. :)

Kellie Henry said...

SO CUTE!!! I would be biased too! Merry Christmas

Amber said...

That last pic is so amazing, she looks so adorable. What a good photographer!! Love it!

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

Wow! That last picture is my favorite. She is really photogenic, what a pretty little girl! Guess what, geoffrey was trying to be sneaky with his reasons why we couldn't get photoshop because he got it for me for Christmas! Yeah! You're going to have to teach me how to use it now!!

Heather Inns said...

So cute I love her smile.

Janalee said...

Hey Johnsons! She is growing up so fast! She is adorable!! we miss you guys!