This is one of the most humiliating posts to date. But I am doing it anyway, in case you see Klay in the next few days... I have been cutting Klay's hair since we got married. My mom and sister were great teachers the first time I did it and even though there's been a few little mishaps here and there, none were too noticable until today. We were getting everything ready before church and as Klay was sitting down he was teasing me that he didn't want a military cut. We were talking and joking and without even thinking I turned on the clippers and ran them up the back of his head. I GASPED as I realized that I had not put the normal number 3 attachment on them. In fact, I hadn't put any attachment on them! I was absolutely horrified at the sight! I started laughing histerically and fell on the floor. I think I was so shocked and felt so bad that I didn't know what else to do. I seriously felt like such an idiot. Klay was such a good sport about it and said he didn't even care. I offered to try and blend it but I think after that big mistake I don't blame him for wanting me to do as little fixing as possible. Later in the hair cut I also clamped his ear in the scisor handles. What a wretched barber I am! I feel SO BAD! Good thing he's a man and it will grow out and be less noticable in a week or so. Also good thing he's a man because I, as a woman, would want to kill someone if they messed up my hair that bad! I love my awesome husband so much and am so glad he loves me enough to forgive me for buzzing one strip in the back of his hair! Here's the damage (and I have to say that it looks WAY worse in the picture than it does in real life...)

Doesn't the rest of the hair cut look good though? :)
13 comments:
Yes, the rest of the haircut looks awesome! :) Tyson and I laughed pretty hard at this picture. I have definitely messed his haircut up before. That's so perfect that it happened right before church. Too funny!
Oh that's awesome. I could never ever cut Adam's hair. He goes into Supercuts every three weeks -- to the same girl. He's soo picky. If we weren't poor, he would probably go to a salon!! he's a little bit of a girl in that retrospect.
Wow! There's no chance of blending that, is there? I did that to Hayden's hair a few weeks ago, but I was able to somewhat blend it. What a good sport he is!
Oh, so funny! I'm dying!
K that is SO funny. Because I have always done Ben's hair too, and have had the ups and downs, but it always looks pretty nice. This last time I did it though, I don't know why but I did an awful job! Not like yours though...that is so funny. I love it.
I bet in person its barely noticable. Or- I will have something to tease you both about. :) Either way.
I'm totally cracking up! Did you have to bic his head after that? I want to see the after photos! You didn't just leave it like that did you?!
That's so funny! Once I cut stripes down the back of Tim's head...lol!
Oh wow, I am laughing hysterically! You guys are so great! I can't wait to see you over the holiday break!
All I have to say is that it is a good thing Kyle cuts his own hair. If we ever have a boy, I will be in trouble. Good thing about the whole thing...I doubt it will ever happen again. :)
That post made me laugh so hard. I did that to Reed once, except for it was a rectangle on the back of his head! So I can relate, which makes it even funnier!
Don't worry- Trevor get after me just about every time I cut his hair. I don't know why he lets me cut it still!
Ha! That is so dange funny! I love it! I'm sad I won't be able to see you guys this weekend. It's derek's b-day that day, AND he just got his appendix out, so I don't think we can make the trip up there. We definitely need to do it again sometime- we have MUCH to catch up on!
Post a Comment