Avrie's birthday was Sunday and I can't believe that she's a year old! Here's a few pictures from her little birthday party.She LOVED this little Winnie the Pooh car Grandma gave her and barely even gave a second look to the presents we gave her! She loved pushing it all around the house and Ashton loved riding it so it worked out well for both of them. And you can't have a first birthday without messy cake pictures... For Halloween Aves was a lady bug but we thought she was so cute that we decided to call her a cutie bug instead. Here's one with Grandpa Guymon and cousin Ashton.Here's the little cutie bug doing her favorite thing in the world, talking on the cell phone!
Lindsey! I'm back to blogging again and I love your blog and how matter of fact you are, you're hilarious! I am excited you found us again! Avrey is SOOOOO cute and I love her chubby cheeks and gorgeous smile!
I can't believe that Avrey is a year old, time flies, She is a cute bug and has a cute grandpa and cousin, I am sorry about your tutoring scams, if I knew anyone who needed a tutor I would surely send them to you. Love ya lots have a good day.
We have loved being married since May 2006. Avrie and Boston definitely keep us busy but we can't imagine our lives without them! Klay is working on his Masters in Accounting and Linds gets to hang out with the kids all day.
9 comments:
So need to get this date pinned down for the L3 Christmas Dinner so I can meet this little "cutie bug".
She is so cute! Happy Birthday AveDog!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVREY. BOY THE YEAR HAS FLOWN BY. CUTE PICTURES LINDAY.
She is such a cutie!! Time flies. Can't believe it has already been a year.
I can't belive she is 1. That is so crazy! She is so cute! Looks like it was a great birthday party!
She looks so cute! We need to get together for some more craft days!!!
Lindsey! I'm back to blogging again and I love your blog and how matter of fact you are, you're hilarious! I am excited you found us again! Avrey is SOOOOO cute and I love her chubby cheeks and gorgeous smile!
I can't believe that Avrey is a year old, time flies, She is a cute bug and has a cute grandpa and cousin, I am sorry about your tutoring scams, if I knew anyone who needed a tutor I would surely send them to you. Love ya lots have a good day.
I can't believe she is already a year old that is crazy. She is such a doll!!
Post a Comment