Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mommy's little helper

Thanks to everyone for the advice on my last post. It really must have just been the day (or a few in a row) but I really do love being a wife and being lucky enough to be able to stay home with Aves all day instead of working. It does get boring sometimes but the good definitely outweighs the bad. And a huge thanks to Kristine who was so kind and came over to hang out the day after I posted because she knew I was in need of a good chat with someone besides a one year old! But I'm still up for any visitors or ideas to stay busy if you think of more!

Earlier this week I was doing the dishes and after I left the room for a few minutes this is what I came back to find...

My little helper!

(With "after nap" hair sticking out all over the place. I promise I do her hair everyday, some days it just doesn't stay cute for long!)

9 comments:

Heather Inns said...

How cute. I am not sure if I helped or not but you are welcome. So we need to do lunch again would next friday work for you Nov. 7 I will see if kristine and kim wants to come and if there is any one else you can think of see if they want to come too. Where do you want to go and what time?

Mindy said...

Those are soooo cute! I'm so excited for that stage...We've gotta get a playdate group together soon..give me a call-360-3352.

Kellie Henry said...

Lindsey!!!! How are you doing? I can't believe how time flies and we grow up! Your family is so adorable! Your little girl is getting to be a big girl! She is so cute! I love that we can be blogging buddies now and keep in touch!

Heather Inns said...

That sound great I will talk to the other girls and see if that would be something they would want to do? Then we can let the kids play and we can talk longer.

Curtis & Nichole said...

Lindsey your little family is SO darling:) I was blog surfing on my sisters blog & saw your name so I took a peek! It sounds like you guys are doing great and your little girl is a doll! My little girl kumorah is 13 months so it was funny to see your comments & pictures of your little one...I think they could make some major trouble together...especially in the beloved dishwasher:) Too bad we don't live in Idaho @ the present fir them to play & a good excuse to get a away.Bummer

-Take Care-
Nichole (Coley)

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Avrie is so cute! And what is it about dishwashers? It seems like all little kids love to get into them.

Katie Lee said...

how adorable is she? It's still crazy to me that if we had a little girl instead of our boy we were going to name her Avery Kate Johnson... thentheir would have been two Avery Johnsons... just spelled different. I do need to come visit you soon... now that I kinda got a routine down with the little guy, I feel like I can go out and do stuff.

Jaimie said...

Oh gosh... I refuse to do the dishes while Hallee is around! I can't believe they are the same age. Avrie looks so much older; I guess because she is bigger and has a LOT more hair. They're fun, but also quite a pain. :) Is Avrie walking?

Ron & Michelle said...

I can't believe that she is old enough to stand on the dishwasher. Time flies, she looks alot like you, what a cutie. I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving we missed seeing all of you. Love ya Michelle