Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lots of pictures

Last Friday we decided to go to the Utah State/BYU game in Logan. I was not excited to go at all because Utah State was just going to get CREAMED so I didn't think it would be that fun. Well, the first half sucked and I was ready to leave. Finally in the last quarter, Utah State decided to show up! They still got beat by 20 points but it ended up being a fun game and I was glad we went. Plus, we met up with our friends Matt and Brittany and got to see them for a while. (I just realized after looking at this picture that I seriously need a new hair style.)

Now that Avrie is crawling around like crazy, there is just no stopping the messes! Here are some that have been made in the last few days. I always know when she's making a mess because she gets really quiet for a long time. I guess as long as she's happy it doesn't take that long to clean up. Plus most of them are my fault for leaving things where she can get them!


My mom was watching Avrie one day and she totally attached to this little glow worm so she let Avrie bring it home. It's so cute to see her carrying her baby around and giving her little hugs.
Giving her baby slobbery kisses...As you can tell, Avrie loves giving big kisses and also loves herself! Whenever she is sad all I have to do is hold her up to the mirror and she always gets the biggest smile on her face. Here she is kissing herself!

13 comments:

Cassie said...

Well who wouldn't kiss that face?

OK Johnson- Isn't it time that L3 come together for a Christmas Dinner once again? I think so... Maybe Mono would host and we could all meet in Logan!

Katie Lee said...

oh she is adorable. Even with all the messes it makes me so excited for my little guy to come... he's taking forever. Hope all is well with you. Thank you for coming to my baby shower, it was so good to see you. Now that I'm on pregnancy leave we should hang out.

Kristine said...

Go Aggies! We were at the game, too. Those are cute pictures of Avrie amidst all her messes. I can't believe she's almost a year old!

The High Family- said...

You guys do so many fun things. We are so boring in comparison. Maybe since we are friends you guys could have some of your coolness rub off on us!

Nicole Fryer said...

She is so cute. It is amazing how fast they grow up.

Mindy said...

Hey Lindsey! I can't believe how big your girl is! She is so cute!

stevie kay said...

She's just so stinking cute! And I can't believe how big she is. Honestly it seems like yesterday when I heard you were pregnant.

Nicole Fryer said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I am so just waiting for Lincoln to start crawling and getting into everything. I am sure he is going to be a mess maker.
P.S. I tagged you on my blog.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

I just found this link!

Yay for you blogging! I've wished you had a blog forever, now my wishes came true!

Avrie is the cutest baby ever! I don't dare have a baby...she won't even seem cute compared to Avrie! haha

A girl named Holly... said...

I miss Utah State, I miss you and I think Avrie is adorable, I am glad she is starting life with a high self esteem and loving herself.

Ben and Camille said...

Linds! Cute blog! I'm adding you to our list k? It's so fun to see what you're up to and especially that cute little GIRL!!

--Camille

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Avrie is SO busy! It's crazy how fast they can get into things. Macie is so easy right now that way. The only messes she can make are poop and spit-up!

Ben and Camille said...

Jeez you're WAY too nice. And look at YOU!!?! You've had a BABY and you look THAT good! I seriously hope I look that good after having a baby. I fear I'll stay round as a plum. Oh well.
Are you living in Idaho?? or where? I'm tutoring through an academy ya, but I found it on Craigs List, you should just go there and look under education jobs and type in Teaching Math and a bunch of stuff should come up...just send in your resume to a bunch of places, or just hang up signs everywhere for "Private tutoring-$20 an hour" or something and wait for people to call you:)
By the way, I really find myself wishing I had made more of an effort to make better friends with certain people back in the day...ya know, like in high school, and especially college--and you're one of them! I wish I had been more outgoing and talkative and that we could've gotten to know each other better! I think I was lame:) haha.